Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Copacabana – Rio's Most Beautiful and Frequented Beach

Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janiero, Brazil Postcard pg. 1

Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janiero, Brazil Postcard pg. 2

My grandparents have several Varig Airlines vintage postcards in their collection. I shared three of them in previous posts . You can see them by clicking HERE, HERE, and HERE.

The Varig Airlines postcard I'm sharing with you today shows Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Typed Postcard Description:
COPACABANA is not only Rio's most beautiful and most frequented beach, but also a great tourist and shopping center with modern hotels and a bustling night life.
I was able to find this beautiful photo of Copacabana Beach on the Wikimedia Commons website.


Copacabana Beach 2010 - Photo by chensiyuan - Wikimedia Commons

Thanks for stopping by!


© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. "Copacabana" just makes me think of Ricky Ricardo. LOL

    I remember that winners on game shows back in the 1960s-70s often won trips to Rio de Janeiro. I bet they went to this beach. And why not? It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Wendy!

      Wow! Winning a trip to Rio must have been fun. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...